Pacific Office Supplies is commited to minimising our environmental footprint by improving our own work practices and focusing on the following areas: Packaging, recycling & waste and providing our customers with the products and services they need to become more sustainable.
Working with Customers
- At Pacific Office Supplies we are not only working towards improving our own work practices but we also trying to provide our customers with the products and services they need to become more sustainable. Here are some ways that we can help your business reduce its carbon footprint
- Sourcing environmentally friendly products and providing an ever-increasing range of ‘green’ products available to order.
- Online Ordering through our website. The environmentally responsible way to order that significantly reduces your paper trail
- Delivery of Consolidated Orders. Pacific Office Supplies encourages you to consolidate your orders resulting in fewer deliveries and lower CO2 emissions
- Toner recycling services through Close the Loop® - an innovative materials recovery company, specialising in the collection and recycling of toner and inkjet cartridges, toner bottles as well as other print consumables.
At Our Place
We are implementing processes to monitor sustainability and environmental impacts across all aspects of our business. This includes paper usage, reported incidents, electrical use, waste, cartridge recycling and deliveries.